Wednesday 2 November 2016

Hope and rewatch again

Ronny Roslöf  & Pete Lattu.

If I've gotten some hope up for a Lalle reunion now when Elias is dead? Oh yes! If I'm rewatching Lalle again just because of that? Absolutely! I have to catch up with the storyline some time so why not now. And if MissFinlandia88 stops uploading ad subbing now since Elias died I will never forgive her! Even if you're not a Lalle shipper you do love Lari Väänänen don't you? And if there won't be a reunion between Lari and Kalle at least Lari could meet a new guy. But everyone nows where I stand. Even the screenwriters of Salatut Elämät now I guess!

10 comments:

  1. No thanks no more Lalle. They are not good for each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No thanks. No to Lari and Kalle and goodbye to this show

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want these two to become bestfriends, i'm not sure I want them back together just becuz Elias died. Kalle deserves better than being someone's second choice. and I think Lari wouldn't have his heart in that relationship. I want them to meet new people, especially Kalle for now. I want him to meet someone, maybe at an alcoholics support group! they can help each other stay sober and on the right track! (now i'm just creating storylines for the show lol)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually don't think that Kalle is Lari's second choice!

      Delete
    2. he certainly wasn't his first when he picked Elias over him. I just want Kalle to be happy, if that means getting back with Lari, then so be it! :(

      Delete
    3. And how many times has Lari picked Kalle before Elias? Well, a lot of times! So I am not saying it is over! It ain't over til the fat lady sings, and I haven't sung yet.

      Delete
  4. I suppose that gay story line , after Elias killing is over. May be even Ronny is going to leave the show. Marko Aijo , the Producer, outlined Larias like Romeo and Juliet ; and both of them die.

    ReplyDelete