Monday 7 November 2016

I'm gonna tell you about some webseries

There are many very good out there! SKAM is among them. But there are so many so I have to take it in terms.

Matteo Rocchi, Francesco D'Alessio and some of the G&T webseries cast.

Ok, first of all just a little reminder of my absolute favourite: G&T webseries. I have just rewatched the whole thing and season 3 will come very soon! There's just something about it! While waching it, you can just feel all the heart the crew has put in it. And I am rooting for Tommaso and Giulio so hard! The second season ended with a quite dramatic cliffhanger, or three actually, so I can't wait to see what happens. If you haven't seen inte yet, it's waiting for you on youtube!

Most of the The Horizon cast.

And speaking of very well made webseries: I have to mention The Horizon again. The first season was very low budget but now it's very well made! Actors are good, environments are nice and the gays are cute. Lots to love about that. And this 7th season is also good. Even though I think there's too many clouds on the Jicky heaven. Stop with that! In any way, I love Paul Layton and Matthew C Clark together. I hope The writers will stick with Jicky! To watch The Horizon tune in Youtube for the first two seasons and Hyvio for the other five. You will not regret it!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE G&T! i'm not saying i didn't enjoy the second season, but I enjoyed the first season more, i feel. I hope the third season comes and comes soon!

    i'm not familiar with the other show, might just have to check it out eventually lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will come soon. So says both instagram and facebook :)

      Delete